The Jesus Story Year Weekly Take Home Guide
Week 33: Christ in Resurrected
Psalm 118:1-2, 14-24
1 Corinthians 15:19-26
Further Reading and Meditation
Feel free to use some or all of these questions in your cell group, Bible study, or with your family. Some questions will need to be reworded or omitted for smaller children.
1) How was your Holy Week? Do you feel like you experienced Christ’s death with him in some way?
2) How was your Easter? Do you feel like you shared with Christ in his Resurrection?
3) In the Gospel story, and in Fr. Thomas’ Easter sermon, we are asked “why do you look for the living among the dead?” Do you look for the living among the dead? How do you do that?
4) Have you experienced the new life that Christ offers? What does that new life mean to you today?
5) Where are you seeing signs of Christ’s risen life? In your community, your church, your school, you family?