Story 26: Christ is the True Bread
Exodus 16:1-5, 11-15
Further Reading and
1 Kings 17
Feel free to use some or all of these questions in your cell group, Bible study, or with your family. Some questions will need to be reworded or omitted for smaller children.
1) What do you like to cook? If you don’t cook, what do you like to have cooked for you?
2) Thinking of your income, what percentage of it goes to buy food? What would it mean to your life if you got shop at Kroger for free for a year?
3) In what way does God provide for your food?
4) If Jesus is the true bread, how do you ‘eat this bread’? What does that mean to you? What does it look like?
5) Are you able to offer this bread to others? Is that possible? If it is, how would you do that?