Story Twenty-one: The Baptism of Jesus
Matthew 3:1-6, 13-17
Further Reading and Meditation
Feel free to use some or all of these questions in your cell group, Bible study, or with your family. Some questions will need to be reworded or omitted for smaller children.
1) Do you remember your own baptism? Whether you can or not, can you describe it?
2) What does your baptism mean to you today?
3) What did baptism do to Jesus? What did Jesus do to baptism?
4) What is the connection between baptism and death? How is baptism like a death?
5) If you have already died in Christ, what does that mean for the way you live your life?