Genesis 6:9-14, -7:4, , -22
1 Peter 3:18-22
Further Reading and :
Revelation 8-9, -19
Feel free to use some or all of these questions in your cell group, Bible study, or with your family. Some questions will need to be reworded or omitted for smaller children.
1) If God came to you and told you to build an ark here in Nashville, what would you say? What would you say to a friend who told you God had told them to do this?
2) How comfortable are you with the idea that God has wrath? Is that something that you believe, or don’t, or ignore? Would you rather think of God as never having wrath?
3) Do you think the story of is literally true? How important is that to your understanding of the Bible and of your faith?
4) When you do something wrong, does God’s wrath burn against you? Does he punish you for your sins? Should he punish you? Should he punish other people?
5) How important is your to your faith today? What was your baptism like?
6) What has Christ saved you from? What does he save you from? What will Christ save you from?